Bisq is built for those who:
- Want to exchange a national currency such as dollars, euros, or yen for bitcoin.
- Want to exchange a wide range of alternative crypto currencies for bitcoin.
- Do not want to trust any exchange for holding your funds.
- Do not want to forfeit control or privacy to a central authority in order to trade with other individuals.
- Regard financial transactions as a form of private speech that should be protected from surveillance by banks, governments, and other institutions.
Bisq supports multiple payment methods: National bank transfer, SEPA, ClearXchange, Faster Payments, Swish, Chase QuickPay, Interac e-Transfer, US Postal Money Order, Cash Deposit, OKPay,, Perfect Money, AliPay, Transfer with same bank, Transfers with specific banks
Bisq supports over 125 altcoins.
Fees: Trading fees are based on trade amount and distance to market price. Min. fee (MinFee) = 0.0002 BTC, default fee (DefFee) = 0.002 BTC, amount factor (AF) = 1/BTC, market price factor (MF) = square root of percent value (e.g. 1% -> 1, 9% -> 3, 0.01% -> 0.1). Trading fee = max (MinFee, DefFee * amount * AF * MF). e.g. 0.002 BTC for 1 BTC trade at 1% market price distance.